Rent at Stadsherstel
You can rent a small living space of about 40 m2 from about € 600, – per month. This is excluding gas, water and electricity and a monthly fixed amount of service costs. The level of service costs varies per property. Please note: for all our properties an income requirement applies and there must be a sustainable common household. More information about this can be found here (dutch).
Registration procedure for living space
Because of the great interest in our properties, we work with a waiting list. Unfortunately we can not indicate how long the waiting time is. Are you already registered with Woonnet Haaglanden and are you interested in a property from Stadsherstel? Then you must register separately with us.
How does it work?
- Registration only applies for living spaces, not for business premises, and costs € 30,- per year. You extend the registration by transferring the registration costs to Stadsherstel annually.
- When you are registered and a living space becomes available, you receive an email with a brochure and an invitation for the viewing. In the brochure you will find the adres, rental price, the number of rooms and the square footage.
- You sign up for the viewing and let us know if you want to rent the property.
- We allocate the property based on the registration period: the longest registered person has the first right to accept the property.
- Your registration expires automatically when you are assigned a property.
All our available properties are placed directly on the website and our waiting list will be notified about every new housing offer. The people on the waiting list have priority. Are you not on the waiting list? Register quickly!
There is no waiting list for business premises. If you are interested in a business premises, you can contact us directly.